Sunday, April 10, 2011

I need a tissue for my issue.

These days all I do is work and sit at home like a big ol' bum (and that's what I've given myself.) When I went back home to visit a few weeks ago, I went shopping and bought all of this ADORABLE stuff, just to come back home and realize I have nowhere to where that stuff. I've been kind of in a rut lately when it comes to my self confidence. Poor Kyle, that's got to be annoying. LOL

I plan on making a list and completing everything on that list every week. First things first: GYM TIME needs to be a priority, not an option. I am just not a fan of those moments before you get to the gym. Once I'm there, I'm fine...but jeez- getting myself to actually get dressed and GO? End of my world...or you would THINK so...haha. I have a weight loss goal of 25 pounds, and I plan on giving updates. I started a new eating plan (that's my way of saying a diet.) I am SO jealous of those people who can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound. I gain five pounds just looking at a hamburger or something full of deliciousness and calories.

Bring on the salads! *undoes top button of pants*



I've also come to realize Alyssa (yes I'm speaking in third person) has a shopping addiction. It gets so bad that I have to add things to my online shopping cart so I'll feel better. On forever21.com, they keep adding all of this cute spring clothes. I LOVE SPRING CLOTHES!! I love all of the pretty colors and floral patterns!








Let's take note that I have been living in negative degree weather for the first time in my life. The day I can get away with wearing sundresses and sandals, I will be!





Maybe I should clean out my jam-packed-FULL closet. Until then I'll admire it from afar....sighhhh


 
xoxo
     Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment