Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I deleted my blogpost...

Sometimes it just feels good to vent. I needed to vent, and despite the week I've had...I'm trying to turn it around. I was starting to sound like a big ol' depressed baby. I'm not...and I'm not going to dwell on things I can't change. I may not like certain people I work with, and I may not be able to change their actions or attitudes BUT I can control my own. I can control how I react to these things and people.

Soon we will be leaving this place. I don't know an exact date, but knowing it's not forever from now...that's good enough for me. We won't have a "normal" schedule, but at least I know when Kyle is gone, I'll have somebody to spend time with besides myself. I'll have family there, and more things to do, to occupy my time. I'll feel normal again. : )

Kyle has been wearing his Marine shirts around the house. Today it was his Unit shirt.....yesterday it was the Machine Gun Leader Course shirt....day before that was his "SGT of Marines" shirt. I think he misses the Marines, haha what do you think?

In two months he'll get to see his old roommate. They're more excited than Courtney and I! lol....They've been posting things about the cruise. It's cute!

SPEAKING OF THE CRUISE. I have two months (less than two months) to get this flabby tummy into semi-flatter-better shape. Gym will be a huge part of my days again....starting today. fml. I'm just not a good worker-outer when I'm alone. I have major A.D.D, and when I'm on a machine...You won't find me on there for longer than 20 minutes. I get bored....I wish I were a runner. I hate running. I could give you at LEAST ten reasons why. I'm not going to. I should just suck it up. LOL

I'm lazy. lets face it.

I hope one day when we have children, they get their fathers athleticism...otherwise, we're in trouble.

xoxo
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog, I love it! I hate running too, however loading up my iPod with great music normally keeps me going on the treadmill.

    Have a great Wednesday!
    <3 Erica

    ReplyDelete